Company Secretarial North East Services
At Edward Lowe Accountants we will
- Help you choose a suitable name and check with Companies House to see if it is available.
- Complete application giving full details of the Directors and Shareholders.
- Draft Memoradum & Articles of Association
- Once the company has been incorporated hold the First Meeting of the Directors at our office.
- Prepare Minutes of Meeting, Update Statutory Books and Issue Share Certificates.
- Register the Company for Corporation Tax and Paye and if applicable Vat.
- Recommend a Bookkeeping System, setup and provide training.
Once the company is setup as a busy business owner you may not have the time to make sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
We will ensure that you meet your obligations by carry out your Company Secretarial duties for you by
- Holding your Statutory Books (Register of Directors, Shareholders etc) at our office and updating them when necessary.
- Preparation of Annual Return and online filing
- Preparation of documentation relating to minutes and resolutions.
- Payment of Companies House fees on your behalf.
Our fees for this service are from £43pa
For an annual fee of £50 you can use our office as your Registered Office. Any correspondence received for the company will be opened scanned and emailed across to you.