Accountancy services in the North East
Looking after your Accounts in the North East
When looking for someone to look after your Accounts. Not all Accountants are the same. Did you know that the word “accountant” is not a protected term in the UK? The scary thing is anyone can call themselves an accountant and setup in business without any professional qualifications with the minimum of experience and no professional indemnity insurance.
At Edward Lowe we hold a Practicing Certificate from both the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). The quality of the services we provide and the ongoing training we undertake to keep up to date with current legislation are monitored and assessed by these professional bodies.
We prepare Accounts for a large range of businesses in many different sectors which including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Private Limited Companies.
Preparing Accounts for your business we will
- Email you a year-end reminder & checklist of the records required 1 month before your year-end.
- Discuss any pre year-end tax saving measures
- When records received, notify you of any missing records within 24 hours of their receipt
- Contact you with any queries we may have
- Discuss tax saving recommendations with you
- Discuss with you ways of improving the profitability and efficiency of your business.
- Prepare Accounts for your agreement
- Discuss any queries you may have
- Complete Tax Return for your approval
- Online filing of Tax Return with HM Revenue & Customs
- Provide unlimited FREE telephone/email support.
Whilst our office is centrally located in North East England. Don™t worry if you can™t get to our office we will send a courier to collect your year-end records and return them once the accounts have been completed.
All the above within a 6-8 week period at an agreed Fixed Fee